22 July 2006

Foodie links/photog : Red Currant Mini Cakes

Wow. What a beautiful picture, I found this while browsing the flickr group I manage : Artisan Artistry , a group for photographs that feature handmade breads/confections/desserts. SO far there are 122 members.

Red Currant Mini Cakes, originally uploaded by La tartine gourmande. 
Here are the most recent group stats:

 Baking  Artisan Artistry. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr


La Tartine Gourmande  has a tantalizing photo stream.
Visit the food blog for luscious Recipes ---
Red Currant Mini Cakes can be found here .
Flickr has over 4,500 groups which are food related. Yikes...foodie heaven or hell ? You be the judge...

2  Comments
 Tweets
  Comments

2 comments

Lex
9:55 AM, March 04, 2010 Reply  

Takes me back. We used to grow redcurrants when I was a kid in England, in the 1970s. I had kinda forgotten about them - I haven't seen them for years.

7:23 AM, May 14, 2012 Reply  

I am not sure to be able to make them exactly. I am young girl who wishes to be a great chef. I am experimenting and, the next year, I will go to a specialized cooking school. The red currant mini cakes taste delicious.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your thoughts on posts are very much appreciated.

Due to spam, all comments will be reviewed - before any comments are published.

Type-A Parent New York City Bootcamp (Focus: Brand-Blogger Relations)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP