14 January 2005

Poetry : These Soulless Times!

This poem is a nod to some of my favorite poets. A bit old fashioned in it's stanzas.

PLNTS by SAM DA PLANT




Past and future stand -
mirror like images
on a vast plateau.


Trip the light fantasy -
ethereal profusion
and transcriptions.


Far from the falsehoods
and these soul-less times.


Numb to the pinprick counter action,
and calculated dreams.


I find sanctuary without any grounds.

The peace I seek
has no conventions,
like the countless nothings
without any visions.


I seek and find -
my ebbing...
deep patterned thoughts
and rhyme less conjectures.

My moods are forever roaming.
dipping like pools,
seeping into the countless cracks ---
which form in our crooked streets.

----Amber ©All Rights Reserved.Aug. 24.1999







0  Comments
 Tweets
  Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your thoughts on posts are very much appreciated.

Due to spam, all comments will be reviewed - before any comments are published.

Type-A Parent New York City Bootcamp (Focus: Brand-Blogger Relations)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP