02 June 2008

Uncommonly Cute : Infant & Toddler Clothes

Uncommonly Cute is an infant and toddler clothing e-store run by a husband & Wife team hailing from New York. They pride themselves on cute & cool apparel that is unique, which expresses your baby's individual personality. I am especially enamored with the site because they support two great causes :
R Baby Foundation (proceeds of 50% from this page go directly to R Baby Foundation) and Room To Grow. It is great when businesses give back to their community or country.

About Uncommonly Cute


...Got A Bun
In your tum?
...soon to arrive

Freshly Baked Baby Tee @ Uncommonly Cute
Freshly Baked?
Get this tee for your New Arrival.

This website is what the name implies.
A fabulous line of newborn, baby onsies and toddler
tees, that will make you smile. Baby clothes come
in size newborn - 2T. In a choice of gender
specific colors.
I especially liked the newborn onsie that has
"freshly baked" across the chest. For a baker
such as myself, not only is it funny but very cute.
Many a joke has been had at a pregnant
girl's expense referencing her "bun in the
oven". This simple statement is both endearing
and laughable. Your child is an Artisan made
creation, after all. Celebrate your handy work!

And for the geek in you - why not
check out this "famous on facebook"
tee, Deck your child out in some Social
Networking vanity goodness.




The funniest tee I saw was the"Elmo is my homeboy" shirt. Hilarius. This would go great with some Infant / Toddler Adiddas or maybe Infant / Toddler K-swiss .Teach your baby to embrace his or her's dopeness.




And for those political types, infant and toddler tees & onsies that say "I'm a Democrat" or "I'm a Republican". 2008 is an Election Year after all , babies may not talk - but they sure can scream and what is better than a screamer ? A screamer who supports his or her political party! Aww the magic moments of parenting.

To see the above tees and more...Visit the website to view all the baby goodness.








18  Comments
 Tweets
  Comments

18 comments

Anonymous
6:54 AM, June 04, 2008 Reply  

I look here again and again in different times by and am pleased about the interesting and well written contributions. Cordial thanks and many greetings from the center of Germany.

2:15 PM, June 05, 2008 Reply  

Great post - we had a store down the road from us (I'm on the other side of the planet to you) selling loads of cute shirts like that.

We bought our friends two shirts when their son was born - Dad was a web developer, so his says "1.0" and the kid's says "2.0"

:)

Anonymous
12:25 PM, July 25, 2008 Reply  

lol I love the "famous on facebook tee" I could see how this is more fun for the parents than it would be for the baby lol. Awsome stuff never the less. I baught that tee for my kid. >_<

Anonymous
3:11 PM, July 27, 2008 Reply  

At Ellie's Party (www.elliesparty.com) the slogans are foodie-centric ("I'll have the domestic white/Foodie in Training) and a portion of the profits go to the Chicago Food Depository.

Anonymous
10:32 AM, August 12, 2008 Reply  

I'm a huge baby onesies fan. I have to agree with newborn gift that most baby clothing is more fun for the parents!

Kimberlie

Anonymous
2:39 AM, August 28, 2008 Reply  

These are really cute and happening tees. Thank you so much for this post.The "freshly baked" one is my favorite!

Anonymous
2:32 AM, October 27, 2008 Reply  

I love "Elmo is my homeboy".I am wondering where i can buy it?

Anonymous
9:38 AM, November 22, 2008 Reply  

lol, the elmo shirt almost mage me spit out my coffee :) great!

10:09 AM, April 15, 2009 Reply  

I love the shirt "Famous on Facebook". lol!!

11:23 PM, September 22, 2009 Reply  

I actually like this shirts. Thank you so much!

11:52 PM, December 10, 2009 Reply  

I like the elmo is my homeboy. Very nice!

4:14 AM, March 07, 2010 Reply  

Lets just keep our kids away from the politics virus lol, but it sounds very good...kids look way too cute yes with some great dressing...and they also seem to enjoy good clothes. Just so carefree and happy!

I am glad this store is giving to those two foundations back and yes all the businesses which are involved with some foundations look so good and we feel good buying products from them because we know it's also gonna help someone else.

2:39 AM, April 19, 2010 Reply  

Since facebook is popular nowadays. I think i like the one with facebook. Looks really cool. What do you think guys?

4:46 AM, January 25, 2011 Reply  

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

Toddler Clothes

5:28 AM, June 14, 2011 Reply  

We bought our friends two shirts when their son was born - Dad was a web developer, so his says "1.0" and the kid's says "2.0"

5:29 AM, September 09, 2011 Reply  

These clothes are amazing, I wonder if you have something more to offer for 3 year toddlers.

1:10 AM, October 19, 2011 Reply  

This is an excellent web site. The layout makes it easy to navigate, and the contributors are talented and entertaining.

7:59 AM, December 27, 2011 Reply  

kids look way too cute yes with some great dressing...and they also seem to enjoy good clothes. Just so carefree and happy!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your thoughts on posts are very much appreciated.

Due to spam, all comments will be reviewed - before any comments are published.

Type-A Parent New York City Bootcamp (Focus: Brand-Blogger Relations)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP