16 September 2005

Making of a Wedding Cake

Here me and class members are working on the tiers for a wedding cake.

Making of a Wedding Cake, originally uploaded by Amber *.
The filled one is the middle tier of a 10 inch size. White semi chiffon with lemon curd/ buttercream.

The cake on the left is the top layer of 7 inches, a black magic cake w/ mocha buttercream.

The cake being filled in the foreground is also a black magic cake with vanilla buttercream. This is a 15 inch layer.


These pictures were taken in the spring.

*********************************

Congratulate me! I was one of only 78 students , out of over 5,000 who attend my college to receive a place on the VPs list. I got straight A's!

So I am very proud of myself. Even with everything going on outside of school I was able to get nice grades!

0  Comments
 Tweets
  Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your thoughts on posts are very much appreciated.

Due to spam, all comments will be reviewed - before any comments are published.

Type-A Parent New York City Bootcamp (Focus: Brand-Blogger Relations)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP