22 January 2006

Photog: Finished paris brest

A Paris-Brest is a French dessert, made of choux pastry and a praline flavoured cream.

Finished paris brest, originally uploaded by Amber *.
The pastry was created in 1891 to commemorate the Paris–Brest–Paris bicycle race. Its circular shape is representative of a wheel. It became popular with riders on the Paris-Brest cycle race, partly because of its energy-giving high calorific value, and is now found in pâtisseries all over France.

5  Comments
 Tweets
  Comments

5 comments

Anonymous
8:38 PM, June 15, 2006 Reply  

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Plants information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

Anonymous
9:03 AM, January 16, 2009 Reply  

Wow !
What a picture.My mouth began watering.Its looking so delicious.

Anonymous
8:24 AM, January 21, 2009 Reply  

Really delicious ,
I want to know its recipe.Can you write ?

jkxloveew
6:13 PM, June 12, 2009 Reply  

that is a beautiful paris brest! (: and of course absolutely delicious! i made these for my final today at school. i love how your product doesn't have too many almonds and how your chantilly cream is visibly piped. I gotta work on my piping...

Well done! :)

2:31 PM, August 17, 2011 Reply  

Really delicious.That is a beautiful paris brest!

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your thoughts on posts are very much appreciated.

Due to spam, all comments will be reviewed - before any comments are published.

Type-A Parent New York City Bootcamp (Focus: Brand-Blogger Relations)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP