20 May 2008

My Photographic Mind

Here are some of my pictures. Bits and pieces of what I see. These are shots I have taken, using nothing more than a little digital point and shoot. I like to recall in certain instances, pictures from my photographic mind.

"OH THE SMELL OF DOUGH!"


something uncertain



coming home




Oil on wet concrete



summer rain












Please Remember to Vote for Renaissance Culinaire Best Hobby Blog at the BOBs awards by following the link below and selecting "Abstract2collective" and clicking vote on the voting widget. Voting ends June 2nd 2008

http://www.thebestofblogs .com/2008/05/12/best-hobby -blogvote-here/



Please bookmark the link - you can vote once a day in each category. Support your favorite blogs.

4  Comments
 Tweets
  Comments

4 comments

Anonymous
12:06 PM, May 20, 2008 Reply  

very beautiful pictures!!

Anonymous
2:39 AM, May 21, 2008 Reply  

These are some really high quality pictures, I especially like the one of the oil mixed with water on the ground.

6:47 AM, August 07, 2009 Reply  

fantastic pictures.

Amazing and really beautiful pictures indeed. I personally like the last one, petals with dew on them. Outstanding picture. If you have more pictures like these one, please share them as well.

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your thoughts on posts are very much appreciated.

Due to spam, all comments will be reviewed - before any comments are published.

Type-A Parent New York City Bootcamp (Focus: Brand-Blogger Relations)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP