01 April 2005

damn flourescent lighting!

I made this today for my daughter's birthday. Unfortunalty the lighting made the tones look blue in the photo.These are lilac flowers.

They are varying shades of violet.

The cake it's self is "black Magic" chocolate cake,it has a very rich, dense, fine crumb.

The filling is rasberry simple syrup and white chocolate whipped cream. it is frosted with white chocolate buttercream.

---Sorry I haven't posted the good stuff yet, as you can see I am very busy. I will add 3 new posts this weekend. Please check back for updates.

0  Comments
 Tweets
  Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your thoughts on posts are very much appreciated.

Due to spam, all comments will be reviewed - before any comments are published.

Type-A Parent New York City Bootcamp (Focus: Brand-Blogger Relations)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP