30 April 2005

Roses & Cherry Lambic


petals 010
Originally uploaded by abstract2concrete.

Valentines day, soo overrated. Yet I happily except my roses & Merchant Du Vin Cherry Lambic Ale...& Chinese food [orange chicken & chowmein..yumm].

Actually the past few days have been sketchy to say the least. We had a family emergency, & so my husband was gone for 2 days , and didn't get home until late. I told him not to do anything. What a sweet gesture.

My love affair with lambic ale started when I had just turned 21 yrs old. I personally like peach better than all the other flavors. {I detest raspberry} I am not a "girly" drinker. I don't like really fruity mixed drinks either.

I'll take a Mack & Jack's African Amber Ale any day. Sadly it is only available on tap. A few of my favorite hang outs seem to cater to that.

As for fermented beverages- I am partial to Amber ales , & Guinness stout, & a few select Lagers.

And of course wines. I am partial to syrah , and reislings. I like most reds - if they are well aged.

And since alcohol is the subject for this post, my mixed drinks of choice are kamikazes & vodka-crans.

I don't do much drinking. I am always busy with chasing my toddler - no time to relax. Nights out are few and far between.

2  Comments
 Tweets
  Comments

2 comments

6:46 AM, July 03, 2009 Reply  

I personally like peach better than all the other flavors. I am not a girlydrinker. I don't like really fruity mixed drinks either.

3:34 AM, November 26, 2009 Reply  

Is it so necessary to celebrate this day...

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your thoughts on posts are very much appreciated.

Due to spam, all comments will be reviewed - before any comments are published.

Type-A Parent New York City Bootcamp (Focus: Brand-Blogger Relations)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP