06 April 2005

The Uber Male Ego : On Baking [#3]

Here is another opinion:


Some of my friends give me a hard time about my baking abilities. However I
never hear anyone complain when I'm making a pizza. Below you can see a picture
of a loaf of bread I baked. This isn't any ordinary loaf of bread.. This is
manly bread. A slice of this and a cooked piece of some dead animal (or a
package of ramen noodles) and one is ready to go to battle...or go to sleep.
This isn't like making cupcakes. This is survival food. This is a $0.16 loaf of
bread...

Blogged by : Eric [new blog] The Life of Eric [old blog ] Adventures In Tech Support post : Adventures in Tech Support :Manly Baking...

This post is short to the point & honest. Funny.

0  Comments
 Tweets
  Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your thoughts on posts are very much appreciated.

Due to spam, all comments will be reviewed - before any comments are published.

Type-A Parent New York City Bootcamp (Focus: Brand-Blogger Relations)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP