07 April 2005

Singing out my Passion!

I was asked to do a wedding cake this last summer.

It was a 3 tier [12,9,6 in] white sponge cake filled with champagne
flavored Italian meringue Buttercream, raspberry syrup, Then frosted with
raspberry flavored Italian meringue Buttercream. With marzipan leaves & purple rosettes.

And That was only the second cake I had done{scratch} since working at the bakery, five years before. It turned out lovely. And I realized once again where my passion keeps pulling me -- to all things pastry. And this in turn is echoed in the many books and tools which litter my kitchen.

0  Comments
 Tweets
  Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your thoughts on posts are very much appreciated.

Due to spam, all comments will be reviewed - before any comments are published.

Type-A Parent New York City Bootcamp (Focus: Brand-Blogger Relations)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP