09 June 2008

Reader Comment Carnival

Readers have left some great comments lately and I wanted to give thanks - In appreciation I will post some of them here, and continue to do it as a regular feature of the best comments every 2 weeks.


macro shot of whipped cream.

I am sorry I haven't kept up with my comments, I have been sick and the kids have been sick and we are dealing with a lot of personal stuff right now.

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to comment, so I have linked to your sites/profiles under your comments quotes. If you post and use a blogger profile - please make sure your blogger profile is enabled for public viewing, some of yours weren't - so I couldn't visit your sites.

Reader Comment Carnival

"These are some really high quality pictures, I especially like the one of the oil mixed with water on the ground."

David Spiele on My Photographic Mind

"Looks delicious...much nicer than what I used to watching on Edible Incredible!"

Amabaie on Food Photography : Banana - Midori Strawberry torte

"This is really great, I love the way you decorated the plate! I almost thought it was painted on :). BTW, I read your about section and I can completely relate :D!!! I have a BA in English (have a poetry blog too!), currently work as a food blogger, and plan on attending culinary school in the near future (only thing is, I can't decide if I want to be a pastry chef or a savory chef :D).

It's nice to meet you :)"

Sophie on Food Photography : Banana - Midori Strawberry torte

"Your plated desserts ROCK...stunning, each one of them!"

Passionate baker...& beyond on Food Photography : Banana Strawberry Torte

"Your dessert was absolutely delicious! Also David & Lee did a fine job capturing the image. Taking photos of food sounds easy, but it is a fine art just as creating the dish is."

teeth whitener on Food Photography : Banana Strawberry Torte

"I look here again and again in different times by and am pleased about the interesting and well written contributions. Cordial thanks and many greetings from the center of Germany."

Bernhard on Uncommonly Cute : Infant & Toddler Clothes

"In the first picture I see a ship struggling against a stormy sea, water spraying, wind tossing.

Great pic & thoughts, love your blog!"

Colleen on Saterday Soul Search : Food Poetry

"That look absolutely wonderful. It's amazing what you can create with a little bit of handy and imagination."

Fudge on Saterday Soul Search : Food Poetry

"Great post - we had a store down the road from us (I'm on the other side of the planet to you) selling loads of cute shirts like that.

We bought our friends two shirts when their son was born - Dad was a web developer, so his says "1.0" and the kid's says "2.0"

:)"

Jonathan on Uncommonly Cute : Infant & Toddler Clothes

"This is a very detailed review. All I can say is WOW!"

NDS Games on Game Review : The Tuttles Madcap Misadventures

"I wouldn't worry so much about getting the "right" picture on the blog. For me, a REAL plate with a meal on it is often better than all these "leaning tower of Piza" creations that no one in their right mind would create at home on a thursday night.

Your writing is excellent, and i would love to see what you are creating.

Anyone can make a Mignon taste decent, those that can make something good for less than $10 are the real chefs."

Erik Johnels on On Taste Memories and The Economy


Thanks soo much for contributing. And keep it up - read my posts and share your thoughts, your comment just might make it into a future Renaissance Culinaire's Reader Comment Carnival. It doesn't matter if you comment on newer or older posts - I will post according to the dates the comments were submitted.





9  Comments
 Tweets
  Comments

9 comments

Anonymous
3:04 AM, June 10, 2008 Reply  

NIce way to encourage the commentors..
Keep blogging
--
Vishnu

Anonymous
11:05 PM, June 10, 2008 Reply  

Your blog is just awesome!!
I love all the yummy pictures =)
Keep up the nice work...

Anonymous
8:58 AM, June 21, 2008 Reply  

Really well more written and an easily understandable contribution. I look regularly here by and would like to leave here greetings from Germany!

Anonymous
1:57 AM, June 22, 2008 Reply  

Glad to hear it. Yes, agree'd nice blog. Any coupons for anything?

Anonymous
2:15 AM, June 22, 2008 Reply  

Aww, more bloggers should feature comments.

The picture of the frosting made me drool though...almost enough to break my diet.

Anonymous
11:12 AM, July 18, 2008 Reply  

cool way to encourage blogging and commenting!

I stumbled upon this blog accidentally and I must say I am impressed.

Anonymous
9:07 PM, August 07, 2008 Reply  

I agree, looks very tasty and the picture is nice and clear, almost like art.

5:15 PM, April 30, 2010 Reply  

I know this have been said more then once but I just like to let you know that I think you have found a very awesome way to encourage people to comment on your nice blog.

And I have to agree with the first comment

"These are some really high quality pictures, I especially like the one of the oil mixed with water on the ground.

David Spiele on My Photographic Mind"

Your blog have some damn good pic.

Kind Regards
Michael Jensen

1:28 PM, August 06, 2010 Reply  

What makes its flowery type. Good for icing a cake. hehhe

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your thoughts on posts are very much appreciated.

Due to spam, all comments will be reviewed - before any comments are published.

Type-A Parent New York City Bootcamp (Focus: Brand-Blogger Relations)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP