Other Flours used in production bakery:
- when milled produces Rice Flour
- Heavy, dark flour
- Very rich flavor
- Gives heavy character to bread or whatever it is added to.
- finely ground soy beans
- added to other flours
- Enriched more than other flours
- Low fat content
©1996-2003 Lori Alden, As seen on The Cook's Thesaurus.Click picture.
- Flavor goes well with wheat
- Moistens bread
+Vital Wheat Gluten
- Manufactures for supplementing in gluten, for strength.
- Starches are stripped from the sponge/starter & marketed as "pure gluten".