07 February 2005

Tommorow is my birthday...At 4:10 A.M Feb. 8 th

So I am a quarter of a century. Yet I still feel like a kid. Time is a very unusual thing. I have no plans just survive another day. Hopefully no one makes a big deal.

There is a point in your life when birthdays lose their "specialness", and the thought of another birthday makes you shrug.

But when you have a child all things "you" are pushed aside. The child becomes first priority. And celebration of your birthday wanes in comparison --- because everything is so new for the child.

Not that I mind this. But there is still a yearning sometimes for things that scream "ME"!

0  Comments
 Tweets
  Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your thoughts on posts are very much appreciated.

Due to spam, all comments will be reviewed - before any comments are published.

Type-A Parent New York City Bootcamp (Focus: Brand-Blogger Relations)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP