09 February 2005

Photography : 25th Birthday Beauty


Beauty
Originally uploaded by abstract2concrete.

A red rose to commemorate my 25th birthday.



25th Birthday Bouquette
Originally uploaded by abstract2concrete.

Here are some of the beautiful flowers I received yesterday(the 8th), I arranged them together in an old Mason jar. (I haven't a vase large enough}




Plus...
A second year student gave me a cake for my birthday. It has rich, dense , wafer thin layers(mostly chocolate with a brownie consistancy) and milk chocolate ganache baked in between. Then it is poured with more ganache. Then drizzled with pure milk chocolate.

That was soo nice !

[I kept my birthday a secret, because I had visions of my instructors finding out and having the whole class sing, at the morning meeting... how embarrassing..]






0  Comments
 Tweets
  Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your thoughts on posts are very much appreciated.

Due to spam, all comments will be reviewed - before any comments are published.

Type-A Parent New York City Bootcamp (Focus: Brand-Blogger Relations)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP