27 March 2005

Announcing My New Photoblog...


colour 063, originally uploaded by abstract2concrete.

You can find my new photo only blog Recovering The Satellites under favorite links.

I will be posting an assortment of photo art I have taken. This picture is one of my newest groupings. If you would like to subscribe to my photoblog rss feeds, please visit and you will find the scroll-down menu.

I hope to have some feedback on my photos. Alot of you have tried to click on them, but you have to be a Flickr member to view. It is free and I highly recomend the services - sign up here

I have also moved my main assortment of links to my new Culinary Novice Links Page , which you can also access through the sidebar under favorite links.

0  Comments
 Tweets
  Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your thoughts on posts are very much appreciated.

Due to spam, all comments will be reviewed - before any comments are published.

Type-A Parent New York City Bootcamp (Focus: Brand-Blogger Relations)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Back to TOP